Saturday 27 July 2019

28 days later...a month in Germany.

Right i‘m going full on self indulgent and ramping up the onanistic self worth to a Spinal Tapian eleven by doing a blog every day from my month dossing around Germany...  

Bastard of a journey...train late leaving Kings X which meant I missed my connection to Cologne so had to spend two hours in Brussels station( lots of mean looking army fellas around with guns,big fuck off guns) waiting for the Cologne train and fighting for an unreserved seat.Yea I got one...had a good chat with a Spanish woman living in Hamburg so y‘know,alles gut.

Then bugger me they decided to kick us all off at Düren to get on a train in which all the passengers got off to get onto the one we‘d just vacated...I don’t understand Deutsher that much but a good old moan is the same in any language...

I was feeling delicate by this stage...i‘d started the day on a Shoreditch Bus at 5-30am surrounded by sexy goth chicks throwing shapes to imaginary Emo tunes in their heads and it looked like I was going to end it listening to people whining in a language i barely understand...by the way i‘m fluent in emo.

Fuck it though.Got to Cologne.Managed to find the hotel eventually.Showered and got out to find some of the Reissdorf Kölsch.,,

So that‘s my first day in Deutschland and it seems fitting that Boney M have just come on the juke box..,

Laters bitches.

No comments: